ASPIRE TEXAS • May 6-7, 2014
RCMA's next regional event will be held at the Arlington Convention Center, in Arlington Texas. This 2-day event is designed to connect small groups of planners and suppliers in this region. It features:
- Challenging education sessions, including a brainstorming think tank
- Networking and community building opportunities
- VIP access to an opening reception at the AT&T Stadium
(home of the Dallas Cowboys!)
- 2 Trade show sessions
- 3 delicious meals and refreshments
- Pre and post event opportunities – community service, tours and a Texas Rangers baseball game.
Faith-based planners are invited to register, free of charge, for Aspire. Your registration includes one-night’s lodging at the Arlington Sheraton (Tuesday May 6th) and all meals and activities listed above.
Supplier registration is $495 and includes a 36" draped cocktail round, 2.25 hours of exhibit time with approximately 50 faith-based planners, all sessions, breaks, educational sessions and 3 meals during the conference. In your confirmaton email you'll recieve a link to make hotel reseravtions at a $149 rate + tax.
Anaheim, CA • Sept. 22-23, 2014
Can't make it to ASPIRE TEXAS? Make your plans for Aspire Anaheim. More details coming soon.