2018 Emerge Is Just Around the Corner!
If you’re heading to Omaha next month, here are a few things you’ll want to know!
1) Omaha is a great foodie city! Check out the Old Market, located just six blocks from the convention center. You’ll find more than 60 independent restaurants and dozens of quaint shops.
2) While you won’t be playing baseball in January, Omaha is host to the College World Series and the TD Ameritrade Stadium, which is located across the street from the CenturyLink Convention Center (site of the 2018 Emerge Conference).
3) The Henry Doorly Zoo is ranked among the highest in the country, is home to the largest indoor desert and has a top-ranked aquarium and indoor rain forest. The 2018 Emerge Conference Opening Reception will be held at the zoo!
4) There are a number of booths available in the Emerge Expo. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to engage with the faith-based planning community during RCMA’s annual gathering.
5) We’ll be launching RCMA’s new certification program. If you don’t attend, you’ll miss out on your chance to participate in the first-ever faith-based credentialing program. Required educational sessions will be offered and details will be announced during the opening session!
6) Bring a friend so you can share in the excitement of all Omaha has to offer, as well as making the RCMA community stronger. Participate in a service project, education, networking, the Expo and much more.
7) Check your emails after the New Year for the opening of the appointment process. A video with instructions on how to make your appointments will be included.
See you in January!